Sunday, July 20, 2014
Saturday, October 27, 2012
So it's official now iPhone 5 will be launched in India On Nov 2 and will be available all over the country in all major stores and the price has been confirmed by the official distributors of iPhone 5 in India REDINGTON .iPhone 5 base model(16 GB) has been priced at Rs.45500 which is Rs 1000 higher than the base price of iPhone 4S launched last year, Rs 52,500 for 32GB and Rs 59,500 for 64GB.
The Pre-Orders for the devices has already started on Online stores Saholic An Infibeam .
What do You Think About The Price ? Are Buying One ?
Friday, October 26, 2012
You probably don't think about your passwords much — and that's not a good thing. After all, it's the key that unlocks your email, your online bank account, your Facebook, your photo albums, and loads more. It may behoove you to examine your passwords and make sure they aren't on the latest list of the 25 worst passwords by business software firm SplashData, which is compiled once a year. The top three most common offenders — "password," "123456," and "12345678" — are unchanged from previous years, but there are a few dubious newcomers, including catchy terms like "ninja," "welcome," and "jesus."
Here’s the full list:
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
HTC today officially announced HTC One X+ which is successor to HTC One X.The Phone has a faster 1.7 GHz Tegra 3 AP37 CPU on-board, along with 64GB of storage and a larger 2100mAh battery. The front-facing Camera has undergone a small upgrade, though, jumping from 1.3MP to 1.6, and with this upgrade it gains the ability to use ImageSense.On the software side, the One X+ will run run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box with new HTC Sense 4+.
HTC says the One X+ will launch in the UK and Europe early this October, followed by Asia in November.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
It's Not Even A Week When Apple Revealed Their Latest Flagship iPhone 5
And Apple India Website Already Shows That The Device Is Coming Soon In India ,Looks Like Apple Is Planning to Launch The Device Earlier Than They Launched iPhone 4S In India .I'am Excited ! Are You ?
And Here Are Some Specs !
iPhone 5 Specs:
- 8-megapixel camera with a 5-element lens and f/2.4 aperture
- Camera lens protected by a sapphire cover for better durability
- Other Camera Feature: Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Auto focus, Touch to focus, Digital image stabilization, Video stabilizer, Face detection, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama
- Operating System: iOS (6)
- 4-inch Retina Display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1136 by 640 pixels resolutions for picture-perfect visuals
- Slimmest iPhone, thickness with 7.6 millimeters
- 20% lighter than iPhone 4S weighs 112 grams
- 4G connectivity
- New A6 processor which has a CPU that is twice as fast as the one inside the A5 chip
- Graphics performance improved twice
- 1024 MB RAM
- 16 GB built in storage
- 3G and Wi-Fi
- Lightning which is reversible cable connector with pins on both sides so you can easily plug it in without worrying about side
- Built in ‘touch sensors in display’ making iPhone 5 thinner and also giving better viewing in sunlight
- Apple’s iOS apps and some 3rd party are redesigned for the iPhone 5 screen
- Video capture at 1080p, better video stability and face detection.Also you can snap photos while recording video.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
After weeks and weeks of almost blind speculation, Nokia has finally taken the wraps off its Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8 device, which will no doubt serve as the company’s flagship smartphone. With Microsoft allowing vendors to really push the hardware boundaries with Windows Phone 8, the Finnish outfit certainly hasn’t disappointed with the 920.
An upgrade of the critically-acclaimed Lumia 900, it features a beautiful 4.5-inch display, and although the design looks almost identical to that of its predecessor, that’s most definitely to the advantage of the consumers, for the previous offering was easily among the most aesthetically-pleasing on the market.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Sunday, September 2, 2012
It didn’t take very long! We just saw our first glimpse of Samsung’s brand new Galaxy Note II earlier this week during the IFA trade show in Berlin and, now, it’s already available for pre-order In India for Rs 38,500 ($690) .
Galaxy Note II is listed as "Coming Soon" on Infibeam.com, but The Website has also Mentioned That "The item will be released on 10 Sep 2012." The site further said that it will be shipped within 1 or 2 business days from the release date.
Friday, August 31, 2012
Ashton Kutcher is in India shooting for the upcoming biopic on Apple founder, Steve Jobs.
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher was Spotted In New Delhi shooting for a biopic on late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
The 34-year-old actor will play the lead in the independent movie, to be directed by Joshua Michael Stern, titled 'Jobs'. 'Jobs' centers on the titular figure's life from when he was a wayward hippie from Northern California until he became the co-founder of Apple.